- Lantern Village resident since 2009 and have served on the. board of the Lantern Village Association since 2010. I am blessed to be married to my wife, Heidi, and have two young children that attend the Montessori school on Violet Lantern and RH Dana up on Chula Vista.
- In 2010, I temporarily resigned from my corporate job and spent two years rebuilding our home on Amber Lantern, where I self-performed most of the work. During this time, I had the opportunity to begin learning the many different components of the community.
- When we purchased our home, the feeling of owing a property in Dana Point made me excited to not only serve on our community board, but to get involved in understanding our City’s functions and the public policies which determine what citizens see on a daily basis.
- I am amazed at how critical local public policy is to our everyday lives.
- 2002 – Studied Finance and Economics at the University of Colorado
- Professional career is real estate analytics. The majority of the work in financial modeling, accounting, purchasing, consulting, and operations within large-scale real estate companies. I will still perform consulting activities if an exciting and challenging project is available.
- 2010 – began volunteering on the board of directors for the Lantern Village Association. Specifically working on Code Enforcement issues, as well as highlighting positive efforts within the community through “Pride Awards”
- 2013 – Served on a city sub-committee on traffic and parking to analyze those high- impact issues.
- 2019 – Currently a member of the City Financial Review Committee.